NOT SURE HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR GERBERAS?
The beautiful gerbera needs some TLC in order to maximize its lifetime. To care for your cut gerberas:
- Ensure the vase has been properly cleaned.
- Stems will rot if the water level is too high. Gerberas only require an inch or two of water in the bottom of the vase.
- Replace the water at the first sign of discolouration.
- Stems should be cut diagonally. If the lower portion of the gerbera stem becomes too soft, it should be recut in order to improve water uptake
- Always use cut flower food for mixed bouquets.